Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blackberry

Makes you look and feel like a boss.
But other than that? Blogging on it makes you feel downright depressed. Everything's just too damn tiny and the qwerty keypad doesn't help either.

Who's complaining though! Right? Ugh, but anyway.
How was New Year's everybody? :)
I spent mine in a car. yeah, story of my life.

We were in Puluduk at first, celebrating papa's birthday :) But left quite early, like 10PM early? :( papa was quite disappointed that we left, instead of the usual stay till countdown tradition we usually do every year? tradition broke :( We are so sorry Pa...
 and off we went to 1B. There, we waited for DJ Skeletor? or someone like that. Giri got us tickets but we... being the awesome people we are, arrived late and they gave one of the tickets away. the crowd was pretty dead + we didn't want anyone to feel left out so we went to KK instead.
Shenanigans was packed. That's all I can say hohoho.

Masses of people were just standing, moving a little bit, moving a lot, drinking, talking, whoa. the bass was awesome :)

And then we went to Texas.

There was Singapore Sling, B-52 and my drink; ORGASM.
Hahahahaha, seriously? You're naming a drink orgasm? okay, fine. But only if it was fitting with the taste. That was farrrrr from orgasm.
Ngeh. I don't know, it was just malibu?

We went back to puluduk and had a few rounds with the boys.
I put a cigarette in my mouth. Didn't puff it though :) I'm still a good girl.

And finally went back home at 7AM. can you believe that? hahaha I love my cousins :D they had a little bit of a hangover later on in the day. I was fine. heh :p go meeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment