Thursday, December 9, 2010

FOREVER ALONE

was what I became today.
Work. At first, was bloody mundane.

I HAD NOTHING TO DO BUT PLAY WITH THE CUTLERY AND LAID MY HEAD ON THE TABLE UNTIL OH I DON'T KNOW? 1PM?

I came really early though, like 11AM and found only period and Dinnie. So lonely :( Bish and Whore were off today so that left me, FOREVER ALONE.

But it's alright. The party started, eventually, around 3PM when most of us were there :D I got to know some of my seniors better and played with the rest of my workmates :D hohoho. They all be awesome. And the cleaning task today was exceptionally... FUN. Oh, I don't know. Maybe it was because almost every human in Uncle Kenny's was crowding in that one specific area? The Malaysian Potter loves to mock. And I mean, LOVES TO MOCK. I thought he'd just mock for some casual fun but no, HE DOES IT. FOR PASSION. that I notice now. 
And then there's perv. He likes to steal food from people. But I guess it's not considered stealing since he eats it in front of you and smiles and walks away. Then comes back, chats a little bit and then insists on another bite.
Mercy man? hahaha we talked. Alan too :D I TALKED TO EVERYONE TODAY <3
I LIKED TODAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment