Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just a thought

How can someone get away with saying She thinks she like this, she thinks she's all that.
Well I guess everybody can. 
But then, it's not that nice. Not nice at all. I mean, you don't really know what's going on in someone's mind. You don't know what are they thinking about. You don't know how are they feeling at that moment. You can't just assume they're that way because they were born that way.

I sound extremely hypocritical here, but I've been thinking a lot. Too much for my own good.

What if someone or something made them that way? An unfortunate chain of events that turned their lives upside down. A prosperous event that turned them a new leaf.

It's not fair, it's not nice.
But then again, the world isn't fair. Nor is it nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment