Sunday, November 28, 2010

Aching

all over my body.

Today was supposed to be my day off from work where, you know? I REST.
But yeah, that didn't exactly happen for me. Instead, after church, I went off to KFC Bandaran with a huge bunch of my cousins to celebrate a cousin's 23rd birthday HOHOHO big number there.
2 cars were involved, guys and girls. Nasib muat man, and honestly? Even I don't know how'd that happen.

Talked quit a bit there. But most of the time ate. Wait, actually we talked more than we ate. I didn't exactly eat at all though. Only some mashed potato and coleslaw. I don't know what's wrong with my stomach today but it hasn't been accepting any kind of food :( Big trouble tomorrow.

And after that, we were supposed to go to CP but instead, we encountered some kind of roadblock and yeh, ended up going back home. The rest slept while Angela and I had a little chit chat. As for the boys? They went to Kibunut? (Honestly, I don't know what the habibah or where the habibah that place is) But yeah, they seemed like they enjoyed themselves :) After the boys were gone, and most of the girls took their nap, Angela and I came over to the other room and had to strip because of the bloody heat shizzow D:
BUT IT'S ALRIGHT, WE'RE ALL FEMALES ANYWAY PFFT.
Laaaater in the PM, another cousin came over (yes, my day today is just over flowing with cousins and cousins and cousins galore!) and we prepared for out journey :p

THE SENDING OF PAPET AND YUI TO THE TERMINAL; IDK HOW WE DID IT BUT WE GOT LOST THERE FOR A SPLIT SECOND AND CAME BACK ON TRACK LIKE BAM! :D heehee. But it was all good. Papet has a massive load of pretty things in her bag. And now I know she's a shopaholic :x Then we went to 1B... To meet?
TWO MORE COUSINS. YES, I HAVE A WHOLE SUNDAY FILLED WITH ONE COUSIN AFTER ANOTHER BUT IT'S NOT LIKE WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME SO HOHOHO
Angela went to look for a parking space and me, being the idiot I am, decided to leave her and I left her. To look for a parking alone :( Both our handphones were kinda being slutty there. Damn cheap man. Bagus2 sudah pretty, modern lagitu. Satu brabis laggg satu battery die. Very nice. Very very nice.

Blackberry and Nokia, I can totally depend on you in times of serious need <3 -NOT.

But yeah, we each managed to find each other after;

  1. I finished DDR-ing ALONE cuz neither Bryan nor David wanted to DDR with me and then we went for pool
  2. Angela walked probably more than 5 rounds around the 2nd floor (She told me 5 but I'm sure twas more)
But in the end, WE MANAGED. WE MANAGED TO FIND OUR WAY INTO EACH OTHERS' PATHS OKAY SO THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS :D

And after that, she had to leave for a while to go get keys. ME? I WAS BLOODY STUCK WITH TWO BOYS, ONE SLIGHTLY ANNOYING AND LOVABLE AND THE OTHER HAD AWKWARD MOMENTS WITH HAHAHA BUT ANYWAY, we were stuck in the parking area for like what? 5 minutes? I'm starting to not like 5 shizzow. 

And were supposed to go get some chow. At 818. But couldn't. Cuz we saw someone. 

So we went to Lok Yen instead and there they did their stuff and I waited for Angela. Who was apparently uncontactable. HAHAHA OKAY WORD DOESN'T EXIST BUT THAT WAS THE SITUATION. So I had to walk all the way from Lok Yen to 818 and that wasn't too bad lah. Lucky I found her straight away the moment I got there. 

Okay so, to wrap it up; I MADE ANGELA SLEEPOVER WITH ME SO I WOULDN'T BE SCOLDED BY MY MOM WHO WANTED ME BACK EARLY THAT DAY BUT SERIOUSLY YAW THANK GOD PRAISE HIM HE DIDN'T LET ME GET INTO TOO MUCH TROUBLE CUZ MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WERE THERE AND WELL, SHE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO ENTERTAIN ME AND MY REBELLION :P
 So yeah, I'm good. Very good. I shall try my best to do these kind of things less. Let us not push our luck with God now.

No comments:

Post a Comment