Saturday, November 20, 2010

The end, today. The beginning, tomorrow.

SO WE HAD OUR FINAL SEMI-OFFICIAL ASSEMBLY TODAY 


It wasn't too bad, except for the fact that teachers still had full control over the students and that today is probably the last time we're going to be seeing most of our seniors :( I think I'm going to miss the drama team most because we spent a lot of time together, rehearsing, going out, buying supplies, crap like that yknow?
It's the times we've spent, the bonds we've made and the memories we've shared. That, I'm going to miss most.

I regret that I haven't exactly been a good junior. I mean, honestly, I don't talk THAT much to them :( Aih, what to do. Can't turn back time now, can we?

AND AFTER THAT, I CARPOOLED WITH KIM TO HER HOUSE 

Louiselle, Kim and I dropped by Chung Hwa first though. To pick her cousins up. They're skinny, and cute. WHAT IS THIS. Then stopped at City Mall to get my hair dye. I kinda really like the shop cuz it's quite cheap there and the amount of dye is quite... Handsome. hahahaha, yes yes, wise choice of words there. I'm not so sure what the shop was called but it costs RM15. Hen hao liao. 

We omnomnom-ed once we got to Kim's and knowing her maid; SHE COOKS HEN HAO LIAO OMNOMNOM. YOU WILL BECOME OBESE IF YOU STAY AT HER HOUSE FOR THE FOOD IS AWESOMELY MAGICAL + had some of Kim's cupcakes.
That woman bakes for realz yaw.
I ate about, what? 5 cupcakes? And then I exercised there too.
Kim did her first ever push up today <3 damn proud of you woman.

So here's three of my SS pictures;-




So yeah, reason we came over to her place; GET SOME COLOUR IN OUR HAIR
The first try for me was a little too epic fail though :(

See that colour? THAT'S NOT PURPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment