Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pure rudeness

Oh, did I forget to mention that today I crossed paths with a horrible horrible man?

My mom, aunt and I were at Karamunsing and were on our way downstairs where my mom and I had to lift the big ass baby pram down the stairs which left my aunt (who is about more than 50 years old) to carry Tuva. She didn't have an alternative. But she likes it. She loves my brother as much as my mom, my dad and I, myself love him. We're all family.

So yeah, point is she carried him down the stairs whilst us younger women carried the pram. At the landing, we dropped the pram and mom started to set it properly for Tuva to settle in. Then some bastard walks past and says "Grandma also yang carry the baby".

I know it's not that crude but I don't know, I guess it just stung me there. HIS VOICE WAS VERY AUDIBLE JUST SO YOU KNOW.
It's like he's blind. So what? You want my mom to carry the baby and leave the Grandma carrying the pram down the stairs? Bullshit. Open up your eyes, or at least go get your degree checked. That's not a very nice thing to do, say or think. Maybe you could change your tone, maybe you could lower your voice,
OR MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE ME BLAST YOUR BRAIN INTO OBLIVION

No comments:

Post a Comment