Monday, November 22, 2010

Uncle Kenny

I now have about less than three minutes to type this post before my transport comes in and kidnaps me to her planet

How was my first day of work you might ask?
completely exhausting. 
It was pretty fun actually :) And I did a splendid job at messing up orders and inserting receipts at the wrong places. Oops.
I also had to call up on my trainer several times 'cause it isn't as simple as you think, taking orders. Especially if it was a checklist containing a hell load of idk what's and customers constantly raising their hands to ask for the bill. Then the other thing you have to learn would be EVERYTHING ELSE IN ONE SINGLE DAY OMEGA.

But yeah, I enjoyed it quite a lot. 

Bel, Vad and I were joined up with another new guy, Zaidi, who's aunt is the branch manager? Something like that. He's quiet but today, we'll be having out break together HOHOHO. Time to mingle shizzow.

So, after work, we went to the abandoned building opposite Suria, next to Standard Chartered? Yeah, the one with really pretty stuffs on it :) Why? Cuz we cool like that. It's actually really pretty and if people cleaned that place up a bit, it could serve as a potential hot-spot for everyone.
THE PLACE IS DISGUSTING I TELL YOU, DISGUSTING. CHURNS YOUR INSIDES WHEN YOU GO ALL CLOSE-UP BUT YOU KNOW, IS ALRIGHT. IT'S A VERY PRETTY PLACE INDEED

No comments:

Post a Comment