Friday, July 22, 2011

Competition

Is tomorrow and I made friends with the competitors. And competition is extremely tough. Being a form 5 this year and not being able to spell as good as a 15 or even a 14 year old, kinda sucks a lot, hmm.

And what on earth just happened, the lights went out. Probably an electricity cut? This better be temporary.

As I was saying, Suhail, Bareth, Pang, Ain, Nadia, Soveena. All new friends :) I like it but, it's not permanent. Have to remember that. Now, the biggest worry so far: Kenneth Wu.
Last year's champion and he's back to defend his title. Thanks to him, the spelling bar has been heightened to a, kinda high standard there. Thanks kid, you rock.
But anywho, they all really do rock :) such a nice bunch of people :) I just pray and hope and have faith that I will not get eliminated in the preliminary round tomorrow.

And I kinda miss my friends already. New people are good, but the ones who stuck with you thus far are the ones who you know, are your friends.

Mana kau Cheng :(

No comments:

Post a Comment