Thursday, July 21, 2011

A sense of responsibility

is something I should possess, seeing that it is coming to the end of the year and yet I don't.

What is wrong with me, I'm coming to 17 this year and all the experiences gained should have given me a sense of courtesy to at the very least tell my teacher that I was not going to be present at the club that day.
I feel so shitty.
He obviously expressed disappointment and all I did was "heh. Sorry, heh." Great Vusak, just great.
So he came up with a solution; we're going to be having a meeting this following Monday to think of the programmes that we will be having for the next 2 meetings. Those will be the last by the way.
I'll be conjuring up useless things in my corner now.

Um, now on to an irrelevant subject;


I genuinely think this is not too bad. 

Get off her back already. 
She tried, she got it and now she's living the dream. 
The world isn't fair, everyone should know that by now, right? 
And if people think that she is ugly and hate her for that, try setting your mentality straight. That is plain dumb silly. 
Hating someone for being ugly? Wow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment