Sunday, July 24, 2011

I got #

for the SIR competition.

So here I am, still in KL.

Waiting for um, well, tomorrow. I'll be going back via (obviously I won't be swimming back) airplane, Firefly.

The competition was tough, and each and every one of the competitors gave a good show. Literally it would be on National Television eh eh eh? Heh.
I tripped on quite a few words, missing out a few alphabets here and there, but I guess I did ok. 6th overall out of 14 isn't that bad right?

So yes, the top 5 people. They have the luck, the mental capacity as well as the knowledge. And let me just tell you frankly that in this spelling competition, even by swallowing 2 dictionaries might prove to be completely useless.

You need the whole bloody Internet to spell the given words there 100%
Or maybe really good hearing? Heh.

So let me just extend my felicitations to the top 5 Malaysian spellers;

  1. Kenneth Wu 
  2. Wong Li Chin
  3. Nurul Nadiah
  4. Ahmad Ihdar
  5. Amirul Fitri
All of them are really, really nice people and I really hope that I get a chance to meet them again one day, and of course the rest of the State champions for both Secondary and Primary. We were given one day to hang with each other and we were already talking as if we've been friends for some time. Give us a few more days, the bond would be doubled. SEE WHAT I DID THERE? A LITTLE CHEMISTRY? GEDDIT? CHEMISTRY? BOND? FRIENDSHIP? 

I'll stop now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment