Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I promised myself I'd write on this blog every single day

But I think every single day had other plans for me.

SO I'LL TRY EXTRA HARD TO FULFILL THIS PROMISE ONCE MORE so when I look back 10 years from now, I get to see how stupid I was WHOOPIE.

And before anything else happens: LOOK!

That would be 7k.
With 8 out of 10 parts of the family. Oh I feel like a horcrux.
We did a lot of planking that evening. And when I say a lot, I MEAN A LOT. I saw quite a few people too. The ones who were there for the run and those who just wanted to show up.
Hanging with the kids till 10 made me realize how much I miss them and how much I will be missing them once I graduate this year.
Time flies way too fast, don't you think?

And how is my education going.
It's alright. I feel ultimately lazy(as usual) but there just isn't time for that. I try my best to poke my nose in a book every now and then but what's the use when my brain is flying off to awesomeland? Must improve by the end of this month. or next month, whichever. 
Other than that, I feel like I'm not progressing. I'm just static whilst everyone else seems to be going somewhere. I want that :( Even the smallest progress would do. If I stand still for too long, I might fall in reverse. Shemauuuu I've been so emo lately.
Where forth art thou, menses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment