Friday, July 29, 2011

It's up to you

to say what you want to say, and it's completely your choice to think what you want to think.

But I just can't help but to feel, slightly appalled by some people who have a certain kind of thinking. Ugh, anyway, moving on.

Friday:
KAMIJAN'S BIRTHDAY
I think almost all my friends went to the La Salle concert. 

All I did was go to the library and did a little bit of History and Physics. Opposing subjects, are they not?  I'M JUST COOL THAT WAY, STOP JUDGING ME haa. 
Later at night went for dinner at Welcome Seafood Restaurant for my mom heh heh heh. I personally think the food there is really good. I have yet to try all the dishes there but the one dish I love most is the Welcome special tofu. It's some kind of tofu with seafood inside, doused with mayonnaise. omnomnom :) 

Then we went to my uncle's house. 
There was a church meeting there so that was where the holy party of the day came in. I wasn't really concentrating though hmm :l Attention span, not so good. 

AND TODAY WE RE PAINTED THE LINES AT THE SCHOOL'S PARKING LOT. DAMN PRODUCTIVE THERE. But I went home quite late. So I called him. I like his voice haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment